Charter Chapter XVI
(1) Every treaty and every international agreement entered into by any member of the Renewed United Nations after the present Charter comes into force shall as soon as possible be registered with the Secretariat and published by it.
(2) No party to any such treaty or international agreement which has not been registered in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article may invoke that treaty or agreement before any organ of the Renewed United Nations.
In the event of a conflict between the obligations of the members of the Renewed United Nations under the present Charter and their obligations under any other international agreement, their obligations under the present Charter shall prevail.
The Organisation shall enjoy in the territory of each of its members such legal capacity as may be necessary for the exercise of its functions and the fulfilment of its purposes.
(1) The Organisation shall enjoy in the territory of each of its members such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the fulfilment of its purposes.
(2) Representatives of the members of the Renewed United Nations and officials of the Organisation shall similarly enjoy such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the independent exercise of their functions in connection with the Organisation.
(3) The General Assembly may make recommendations with a view to determining the details of the application of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article or may propose conventions to the members of the Renewed United Nations for this purpose.